My favorite holiday is coming - Thanksgiving! A chance for us to take a moment from our busy lives and give thanks to the people who love and support us. My favorite dessert at Thanksgiving has always been Pumpkin Pie. Sharing with you this healthy and delicious Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe.
- 1 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs (10 graham cracker sheets)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 1 c coconut cream
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, coconut oil and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop it onto 9" pie plate and gently press into plate with fingertips and/or the bottom of a 1/2 measuring cup. Gently press crumbs into sides.
- Combine canned pumpkin, coconut cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, salt and cornstarch in a blender. Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let cool for 30 minutes and move to refrigerator to chill.
- Slice and enjoy!