Oats are super nutritious. They are packed with antioxidants and can help lower your cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Be sure to get organic as oats are typically sprayed with a pesticide called glyphosate (found in weed killers).
Add in organic blueberries as blueberries are the King of Antioxidants and are also on the EWG's Dirty Dozen list so always go organic.
Lastly, top with broccoli microgreens which may contain up to 40X the antioxidant and vitamin levels as fully-grown broccoli. Makes the perfect breakfast to serve in bed.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 c Organic Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 c Milk of your Choice
- 1 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 c Frozen Organic Blueberries
- Handful of Microgreens
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat 8x11 baking dish with nonstick spray or coconut oil.
- Add ripe bananas to pan and mash. Add in organic oats, organic chia seeds, cinnamon, milk and organic maple syrup. Stir.
- Add in organic blueberries. Stir.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with microgreens. Enjoy!
Makes 6 yummy servings. Every bite packed with nutrition.