Have you seen the latest trend? Instead of the traditional savory charcuterie board, it's a sweets board. I made my first dessert charcuterie board to ring in the new year. It's easy to make - simply add some sweet treats like cupcakes, cookies, chocolate and add in different types of fruit. You can even add some more savory items like nuts. I added Pumpkin Hummus for a sweet and savory treat. For my board, I baked with a lot of my favorite healthy small businesses. Here's what's on my board:
- Matcha White Chocolate Cookies
- Strawberry Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies with Good Good Zero Added Sugar Strawberry Jam
- Vegan Meringue Kisses with Suncore Food Passion Fruit Flakes
- Sugar Cookies
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Mother Butter Nut-Free Butter
- All Natural Candy Canes
- Roasted Almonds with Burlap & Barrel Royal Cinnamon
- Chocolate Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Sun-Dried Mangoes from Jali Fruit Co.
- Pumpkin Hummus with Soom Foods Premium Tahini
- Graham Crackers
Beautiful New Year signs from Luna Bella Parties & Designs. Hope you have fun creating your own board. Wishing you a healthy and happy 2022!