Apple Pie may be one of the most classic desserts, but Apple Crisp is her healthier, cooler cousin. Forgo the crust for better-for-you dessert.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9" pie plate with non-stick spray or coat with Coconut Oil.
- Place apple slices evenly on pie plate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- With a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy warm with a scoop of ice-cream!