These may look like Chocolate Chip Cookies, but they're actually cookies made with Gr8nola Black Coco Chia with detoxifying activated charcoal. Super easy to make. Here's how I made them.
1/2 c Unsalted Butter (1 stick) - replace with Vegan butter if desired
1/4 c Brown Sugar
2 tbsp Sugar
1 Egg - replace with 1 Flax Egg if desired
1/2 tsp Vanilla
3/4 c Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Sea Salt
1 1/2 c Gr8nola Black Coco Chia with Activated Charcoal
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream butter with brown sugar and sugar for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add egg and vanilla and beat for 1 minute.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and sea salt. Add to butter mixture and mix for 1 minute.
4. Fold in Gr8nola Black Coco Chia. Using medium cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough balls onto baking sheet.
5. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Cool on pan for 5 minutes and move to wire rack to cool.
Makes 12 scrumptious cookies.