What do you do with the leftover pulp from homemade Organic Oat Milk? Turn it into make Brownies with Organic Oatmilk Pulp Cookies (vegan/ dairy-free). The pulp is rich in protein and fiber.
Here's how to make it.
- 1/2 c Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 c Flour
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 c Organic Oatmilk Pulp
- 3/4 c c Organic Oatmilk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c Dairy-free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flours, sugar, organic cocoa powder, baking powder and sea salt.
- Add in organic oatmlik pulp, organic oat pulp and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Fold in dairy-free dark chocolate chips. Bake for 18 minutes.
Allow to cool and cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!